Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Press Event

The press event for the "Taking Care of Business" was held on Tuesday, October 26th at the Simpson Lounge. Many students showed up in support of the fashion show. Quite a few still had not heard about it but were able to get more information. Tickets were also available for sale.

Ashley Meyer did a great job putting the event together. There were snacks available and I was impressed when I saw last year's fashion show displayed on the TV. Seeing my classmates there in our T-shirts made me realize how soon the fashion show was approaching. Less than 2 weeks were left until the big day.

Trent and Kirsten were also at the press event, they were taking pictures and it seemed like they were just as excited about the show as everyone else was. I knew that the next few weeks were going to be filled with endless work and planning. The press event foreshadowed a great fashion show to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment